- About Us
- Pet Owners
- Member Center
|2020 Australia Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor Information|
IAOPCC Australia Conference Coronavirus
- The 2019 novel coronavirus infection, also known as COVID-19, is a respiratory infection caused by a virus.
- The risk to the general public in Australia is considered low at this time.
- While there is currently no vaccine, the best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is similar to how you’d take precautions against the cold or flu.
o Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
o Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or the crook of your elbow, rather than your hands – and throw the tissue away immediately.
o Wash your hands often using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
o There is no need to wear a face mask if you are well and do not have symptoms. Masks protect the sick from spreading germs but will not prevent you from getting sick.
- Common symptoms can include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- If symptoms of illness start to occur before or during the event, we ask that you do not attend the meeting.
New Conference Policy
IAOPCC takes the health and safety of our attendees seriously and is implementing additional measures to protect attendees.
IAOPCC is following the recommended practices and
guidelines from health agencies and government offices, including the World
Health Organization (WHO).
As such, IAOPCC asks individuals not attend the
conference if attendees:
· have travelled to/from/through Mainland China, South Korea, Japan, Iran or Italy in the past 14 days
· have been in close contact with someone who recently traveled to/from Mainland China, South Korea, Japan, Iran or Italy in the last 14 days; and
· have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
IAOPCC has modified its cancellation policy for those
individuals who are prohibited from attending due to IAOPCC’s travel
restrictions, documented travel restrictions placed on by your firm, or illness.
For more information regarding cancellation, please contact email@example.com.
At the Conference
- IAOPCC will provide hand sanitizer stations and tissues placed throughout the meeting space.
The IAOPCC is closely monitoring the situation and will
provide updates to attendees and members if anything changes. The health and
safety of our conference attendees is our highest priority.
- ISDA: COVID-19: What You Need to Know