Regular Membership is afforded to those who currently own and operate a Pet Cemetery/ Crematory/ Funeral Home business. Regular Membership Dues are $395.00 per year. A one time Initiation Fee of $100.00 is charged for all New Members.
Regular membership is subject to the following:
- The submission of our Self Evaluation Form indicating adequate experience and knowledge concerning the operation of a pet cemetery and/or crematory, including owner's signature on Code of Ethics, and Practices agreement;
- The registration and attendance at an upcoming IAOPCC Annual Conference and Continuing Education Classes following membership approval.
|Affiliate Membership is afforded to those who are interested in beginning a Pet Cemetery/ Crematory/ Funeral Home business. Affiliate Membership dues are $300.00 per year. Affiliate Memberships are limited to three (3) years.
An Affiliate Membership is subject to the following:
- Affiliate membership is limited to three (3) years;
- Affiliate membership must be converted to a Regular Membership immediately upon active ownership and/or the operation of a Pet Cemetery, Pet Crematory, and/or Pet Funeral Home business. The Regular Membership Initiation Fee of $100.00 is due and payable at that time;
- Affiliate members do no have voting rights;
- An Affiliate Member is expected to register and attend an upcoming IAOPCC Annual Conference and Continuing Education Classes following membership approval.
|Supplier Membership is afforded to those in the business of providing products and/or services to the Pet Aftercare Industry. A Supplier Member has the right, and is encouraged, to use the IAOPCC logo on advertising, stationary, and other printed materials. A Supplier Membership will be entitled to all of the benefits offered by IAOPCC including referrals, listings, special advertising rates in the News & Views, the right to participate in special mailings, and other promotional actions that IAOPCC may offer from time to time. Supplier Membership dues are $500.00 annually.
A Supplier Membership is subject to the following:
- A Supplier Member has all the rights of a Regular IAOPCC Member with the following exceptions;
- Supplier Members do not have voting rights;
- Supplier Members are not allowed to service on the IAOPCC Board of Directors;
- IAOPCC Supplier Members are encouraged to attend and display at least one IAOPCC Annual Conference every
two (2) years.
Classification and Definition of Membership Opportunities: The IAOPCC considers a Pet Cemetery to be a full service Cemetery/Crematory/Funeral Home or any one of the three, or an acceptable related business such as an agency or not-for-profit society or association. There are three classes of membership: Regular, Supplier, and Affiliate. Application for Membership does not guarantee approval.
International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories
390 Amwell Road, Suite 402
Hillsborough, New Jersey, 08844